Day: December 13, 2016

Veterans disability calculator
Veterans disability ratings

How to Calculate a Military Disability Claim A Basic Guide

VA math is not the same as regular math, especially when it comes to disability claims. If you have multiple disabilities — one rated at 60%, for example, and another rated at 20%, the combined rating is not 80%, but 68. How can that be? The percentages are determined through a military disability calculator, which […]

Read More